Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Comments on My Blog

Not many people comment on my blog, but I believe it is close to 25% of the comments ever posted on the blog have been posted by anonymous cowards who give the blog criticism, but are too big of losers to say it with a name attached. I feel that I should leave the anonymous option available so that if someone likes my pieces they can say it without a name attached, because I love hearing feedback. The downfall to that obviously are people who don't appreciate what I am doing here, spending numerous amounts of hours watching sports, writing about sports, and reading about sports to provide another source of news for a sports (along with another opinion). I thank the people who have commented positively and I look forward to responses to this post, along with other posts of mine.

Thank you,
Alex Guthrie
Believeland Sports Founder
@BelievelandS

No comments:

Post a Comment