Monday, August 26, 2013

Big Day on The Hill

Unfortunately or fortunately (I haven't decided yet), today my college classes begin on The Hill. Even though my night class got cancelled for tonight, I still will have a minimal amount of free time with everything else going on around campus. Mondays are my busiest days, so if I can make it through today I'll be fine for every other day. However, I had a few blogs I planned on publishing today so I am hoping I will pull through on those.

Today also begins my US Open coverage so on top of everything else I will be watching and writing about as much of the US Open as I can in between everything else.

Also as I tweeted yesterday, I'd give a shout out to the first 5 people to comment on my blog. As I looked this morning, I had 6 comments so I'll give 6 shout outs instead.

First, Hunter Reid for tweeting my blog to his 1000 followers which is always a big help so thank you for that.
Secondly, Kayleigh O'Brien for being a big fan of my fry that chicken music videos.
Third, Peyton Marce for being a huge Fall Out Boy fan.
Fourth, Rachael Kayfes because she's Rachael Kayfes.
Fifth, to the anonymous wrestler who commented on my blog thanking me for writing about the wrestling team. That was a very fulfilling comment to read.
And last but not least, Myka Gray for being my homecoming date for her dance in 33 days. I'm excited to come home for that and see everyone (surprisingly including you) and also just rubbing it in again that I'm seeing Fall Out Boy before you. Put on your war paint.

Also a 7th shout out goes to Doug in my FYS at McDaniel for saying he liked and had been reading my blog when he saw me at Alumni Hall yesterday (hopefully he reads this one).

Have a great day,
Fry That Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment