Thursday, August 29, 2013

Top 10 High School Sports Moments Update

Howdy ya'll. I am taking a break within the Top 10 Countdown for various reasons. First off, today I honestly did not have time to write one. I was either doing homework, in class, watching the US Open (which I am doing now) or at the Fall Out Boy Concert.

So I was thinking I'd have some fun with this and see my readers opinions on what my final 3 moments are going to consist of. And if you're dead on, which order. So either tweet or comment your thoughts on what my top 3 memories will be.

Memory #3 will be posted on Saturday, Memory #2 will be posted on Sunday, and Memory #1 will be posted on Labor Day between 1 and 2 pm.

I will still have my US Open Recap tomorrow morning as usual, but with school work needing to be taken care of, I need to delay this Top 10 until the weekend.

So start posting your comments or tweeting at me what you think my Top 3 is going to consist of. And here's a hint: 2 of my events are combined into 1 spot. So there's really 4, but 2 are combined, so also guess which 2 they are!

10. Perry vs. Lakeside Football Game (Senior Year)
9. Perry vs. Madison Basketball Game (Sophomore Year)
8. Wrestling
7. Winning the CVC Tennis Tournament for my 4th and Final Time
6. Winning the CVC Team Tournament as a Freshman
5. Burning the Jersey: Beating Geneva in the 2013 Tennis Season
4. 2011 Regional Cross Country Meet

Have a Great Night,
Fry That Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment