Thursday, October 17, 2013

Big Day for Believeland Sports

Starting by waking up extra early at 7am (extra early for a college student), especially since my first class was at 2:40pm today, I did a lot of work with the blog. I am trying to rejuvenate it from Fry That Chicken and tampering with different things on the site to try to make it better.

For starters, I will be getting a little help on the Twitter page (especially for NFL) from my friend Joey Bastian. So a quick thank you to him...Secondly, I officially will be on Blog Talk Radio on December 9th at 12pm ET on the Parenting Aces Show discussing international junior tennis. For more info on this, check out  http://parentingaces.com/radio-show/.

I'm glad to get this going again and don't forget to follow us at @BelievelandS on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment