Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Expansion of Fry That Chicken

Viewers of Fry That Chicken,

It is with my great excitement that tomorrow my YouTube Channel for Fry That Chicken will be launched. It will feature all of my clips that I have posted on my Midnight Madness segment, plus additional videos and sneak peaks into the making of Fry That Chicken.

On that note, I have some more great news. As I released as a statement on Twitter Sunday night, I will am underway of gathering resources to take Fry That Chicken on the radio for an hour per week. Unofficially, my broadcasts will include featured all 7 Song's of the Day for that week, along with other segments I plan to start up. Also I will hope I get listener interaction and a few calls.

Let me know what you think and look out for the launching of my new YouTube Channel!

Fry That Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment